Thursday, February 02, 2006

Metal Gear Solid: It is pretty solid





Metal Gear Solid is a fun game in its own right. It paved the way for more stealth-related games like Rainbow Six and Ghost Recon (both made by Tom Clancy). The latter and former games I mentioned are now popular titles across the globe. With Metal Gear Solid 4 being probably the final installment in the series, let me just say that I have enjoyed this series. The gameplay is fun and the game can be easy to pick up and play if this is your genre of play. I prefer third person play rather than the now famous first person style of play that is associated with the stealth games nowadays. Now onto the handheld. The PSP has its version called Metal Gear Acid. This version is the only Metal Gear game I don't like because of its style of play. The way it is played is that a turn-based card game. It doesn't fit the traditional style. Nonetheless, Metal Gear Solid overall is very entertaining and worth playing if you haven't played it yet.

No comments:

Folding at Home Stats

>
>