This site is by far one of the best traffic exchanges when it comes to gaining hits for other sites. In my case, I promote ptc sites that I belong to as well as other sites I like. For every 1000 pages you earn cash and the credits I assign to my websites are used up quickly. So quick hits to your sites are guaranteed. Cashout is $3 which is very reachable and payment gets to your paypal in 5-7 days. Summary is as follows (Everything I am listing is with free member status):
Daily limit of sites to surf per day: unlimited
Prize pages every 25 pages (surfed pages 1-100), every 50 pages (surfed pages 100-500).
Surf at least 300 pages in a day for a chance to earn cash daily.
$.30 earned/1000 pages. Carries over til next day.
$3 cashout minimum via paypal
Once you earn 30 cents, you can cash in for 1 day of Platinum membership.
Can use 1 rotator to promote up to 10 sites with.
Can promote up to seven sites including rotators from other sites
Referral Link
http://www.easyhits4u.com/?ref=gamers542
No comments:
Post a Comment