Thursday, November 24, 2005

The Nintendo Controller: Less "Revolution" more "confusolution"






With the new Nintendo Revolution comes the new controller (or should I say remote control). Yes I said remote control. With the big B button on the under side of the controller, I start to wonder: how long will this controller be in circulation? The controller looks wireless so it practically rids us of yanking it out if we are immersed in an intense battle during a video game. It is rumored that the Revolution could have the capacity to play PS3 and 360 games as well, but I think it won't work. Why try it anyway? It would be hard to utilize the button configuration fully. You might be tangled up trying to figure out what the shoot button is rather than moving on to the next level in a game. I predict the new system won't sell well and the controller will be one reason why. Synopsis: controller is too confusing to use to its fullest extent.

No comments:

Folding at Home Stats

>
>