

As you can guess, I love this game. Ever since I first played it on the Gamecube a few years back, I was secretly wishing that it would come on the PS2 and I had my wish because previously it was a Gamecube exclusive. I love the special effects including the way the game was portrayed as a movie. All of the effects used resembled movie actions: Slow moves you in slow motion, Zoom focuses in on Joe and he can do special moves and Mach Speed "fast-forwards" and makes Joe move faster and when he punches anything in Mach Speed long enough, he will be on fire and be invulnerable to fire attacks. As you fight enemies, you earn Viewtifuls--sort of like money--to use to buy powerups from Voomerangs to a faster VFX charger. The sequel also lets you play as Silvia. She's okay but she has a blaster instead of using her bare hands which to me can be a minor setback. Overall though, this game has become one of my favorites. Henshin a go-go, baby!
No comments:
Post a Comment