Monday, March 26, 2007
Gears of War goes to the big screen
The hit Xbox 360 game "Gears of War" is rumored to be headed for a movie release possibly 2009. I played the game and I liked it. The technology used in the game seems a little too advanced for the screen at this point. It wouldn't hurt to try though. Whenever this movie gets released, I would go see it. We haven't seen too many games to movies but the reverse we've seen lots of times and most of the time the reverse fails horribly. One great game to movie was Street Fighter. The movie captured each of the character's personalities perfectly and the action wasn't that bad either. Maybe Gears of War can be another successful game to movie. We will just have to wait and see.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment