Wednesday, February 28, 2007

The ESPN NFL 2K series: best football series ever





I said it. The NFL series by 2K is the best ever. With me, I started with NFL 2K3. This was the first football game other than Madden that I played. Needless to say, I adored the game and to this day, have never gone back to Madden. The game felt great, its presentation was immeasurable, and the gameplay was insurmountable. The menu music was great in that it provided numerous choices for selection. I played that game for two years before buying NFL 2K5. 2K5 surpassed 2K3 in a better way. More plays in a playbook, a more in-depth VIP profile, more music choices and to top it off, there is a Crib which has a lot to offer unlike 2K's other sports titles. There is so much to unlock that it will take a while to unlock everything. This game will entice you to keep playing to try to unlock everything. I still play the game to this day, because after I bought the game, EA took the NFL license and for a few years, Madden would be the only football game on the market. But 2K will counter next year with the release of All-Pro 2K8. Hopefully this game will be great, because Madden needs some competition and 2K is just the company to do it.

No comments:

Folding at Home Stats

>
>