Thursday, May 31, 2007
Gaming for summer 07; not much there
I read an article on Yahoo about games to look forward to in the summer. The only one that looks appealing is Forza 2. It looks like a very impressive racing game. That is good but the game that I personally am looking forward to is NCAA Football 08. It looks better than last year and it seems that it would do well. Overall though, gaming has slid a bit lately. There just hasn't been that many fun and exciting games out there. And with the summer here, there won't be any new games out for a while. This is good in one sense: Developers would not lose much money because they understand that not many people play during the summer. I, along with the rest of the gaming nation, long for the fall with the more anticipated games coming out then.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment