Thursday, July 26, 2007

Shadow the Hedgehog: shedding some light




The game Shadow the Hedgehog is the most recent Sonic game on the current gen consoles. It features Sonic as another character but he is not playable. Instead Shadow is the main character and I have to say that he is a very nice person to play as. Using weapons has its advantages and some times it is required to use one. The game is short, in that it only features 6 stages but the path to these stages is so numerous that there are many different combinations to achieve that. For example, you can choose to make Shadow completely good or completely evil. Gameplay is nice in that levels have rankings on them with A rank being the highest available rank. Tails and Knuckles make an appearance along with other characters from the Sonic X series. The game is fun but sometimes the camera angles make it hard to keep track of Shadow sometimes. I like the game on this platform because it is a new feel and experience but I still adore the side-scrolling adventures from yesteryear.

No comments:

Folding at Home Stats

>
>