Sunday, September 30, 2007

Halo 3: Worth the wait



I played the new Halo 3 game this week and while I don't know the complete storyline, the game overall is an improvement over the previous installment. In multiplayer, I liked that they increased the number of options for the different games. The number of options can make for a plethora of combinations on the various games and maps available. There are new weapons (spiker, flamethrower) as well as some changes on the old ones (needler fires faster and can't be doubled wielded). The new maps are fun. Overall, using the default settings, I think the player is faster than in Halo 2. Campaign mode is fun although I haven't played that long. I really don't see anything wrong with the game. For those who haven't played the game yet, I recommend you do it. You won't be disappointed.

No comments:

Folding at Home Stats

>
>