Wednesday, April 01, 2009
Ratchet and Clank game announced
Earlier last week, it was announced that there would be a new Ratchet and Clank game subtitled A Crack in Time. The follows after Quest for Booty in Ratchet's attempt to find Clank after he was abducted at the end of Tools of Destruction (spoiler alert). It is a full retail release. I knew that there would be a new game because at the end of QFB, it is revealed that the quest continues in fall 09. I just didn't know what the name was going to be. So now we know. And I'm geeked up. I've played and beaten every R&C game (except Size Matters and Secret Agent Clank (which I'll never play because I've always hated the clank missions)) and have loved them all. It has been said that the new game will conclude the Future series. If that is true, that seems like a fitting end. Can't wait until it releases.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment