Monday, May 04, 2009

Turtle Power

It was announced that there would be a Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles game. The game is a remake of Turtles in Time; the arcade version is being remade. Now I own this game for the SNES. There are a couple of differences between the two versions. One difference is that instead of defeating Bebop and Rocksteady at the end of one level, you defeat Tokka and Rahzar (In the SNES version, you defeat the latter in level 4 and defeat the former in level 6). I am a huge of the turtles (having recently watched all of the 2003 series episodes) so this was a little surprise to me. In the era of remakes (the SNES version of Turtles in Time came out in the mid-90s), this is one remake I want. However, as of right now, it is only for Xbox Live Arcade. That disappoints me a little; I'm awaiting a PSN release (if possible). Regardless of that disappointment, at least some people will be able to relive what was (and still is) one of the best cartoon franchises of all time. We will see what happens when it gets released. Cowabunga dude!

No comments:

Folding at Home Stats

>
>