

I bought the EA Sports game Arena Football and thought I would give it a try. For a first attempt, the game is not that bad. The game utilizes the Arena Football experience with its passing offense and defense that isn't used a lot. The updated rosters are there along with the expansion teams Utah and Kansas City. I like the stat tracking. Not much else to say about the positives. A few negative things. There are no commentators and what is a sports game without them? The arenas are so dark that the only light is on the field while the rest of the background looks like a closed store; it is just so dark. The rock music that plays during the game gets annoying but that can be turned off. Both playbooks are really limited in plays but in actuality, you don't need that many plays in this game but a little more variety would be nice. All in all, the game was good in its first attempt and a few minor changes made to it would cause this game to be more fun while still maintaining the Arena Football feel.
No comments:
Post a Comment