Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Major League Baseball 2K6: no strikes against 2K sports




2K sports latest iteration of the baseball franchise Major League Baseball 2K6 stands out as a good game. It implemented Inside Edge to batters and pitchers to get reads on the players. Pitching now is made to where you can't be as dominant as last year. I like the 2K presentation (including the scoring bug that is at the top of the screen) and also like how the music doesn't repeat like last year. The stat tracking is accurate as well. The catcher cam innovation is a good idea. The only real downside of the game I have is the fielding and for some reason MLB 06: The Show also has fielding issues (based on the GI review of the game.) However despite the fielding, this game is really fun to play and I encourage people to pick it up.

No comments:

Folding at Home Stats

>
>