Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Nintendo Wii: An interesting thought

Recently, it is known that the Revolution would be changed to Wii. It doesn't really stand for anything. Here is my two cents: I like the Revolution name. Wii just sounds weird and can be used as a play-on for cruel sayings that I can't write here. At E3 though, Wii apparently captured the eyes of many people more than the PS3 and Xbox 360 booths (more on the PS3 later). I would be eager to find out how the Wii does in comparison to the two aforementioned systems. Even though the price has not been confirmed, it is speculated that it may cost less than its competition. If so, the Wii could take over the next-gen console wars by storm just on price alone. The games though are a different story. If the games match the Wii's potential, I think the system can catch up in the "console wars" that is currently waging between Sony and Microsoft.

No comments:

Folding at Home Stats

>
>