
The PS3 will launch in November probably targeting a close to Thanksgiving release date. The price is set at $499 for the regular and $599 for one with a hard drive. I think, if I'm not mistaken, both prices are $100 more than what the new Xbox 360 sold for ($399 and $499 respectively). It is speculated that the PS3 may be in short supply by the time it is released. If that is the case, then I will wait until there are enough to get one and not be bumrushed by a crazy person to get one. Also I think that the price is a bit excessive. The Blu-ray technology may have cost a fortune but it should not increase the overall price to what it is speculated to be. Also as with the PS2 and Nintendo DS, I anticipate that the PS3 will go slimmer after a year or two of the bigger version's release. One game I am anticipating is Gran Turismo 5. As stated earlier in my posts, the Gran Turismo series is one of the best franchises and I hope GT5 doesn't disappoint.
No comments:
Post a Comment