

My first RPG game (involving magic) was Mega Man X Command Mission. It was turn-based and I enjoyed it. My second was Kingdom Hearts. It took me a while to get into this game but after playing this game from May toward the end of this summer, I realized that I liked this game. I played and beat KH II before KH I. IIn synopsis, I found the series easy to play. I loved the intense action the game had to offer. However, if you play Kingdom Hearts II before I, then you will be confused because the story can be complicated to comprehend. Kingdom Hearts I though is okay at times but can frustrate you often. For one, the response time can be slow at times and the camera may not always follow you. This is where KH II helps. It fixed those errors that plagued the first one and this is the best game in the series. I love the various Keyblades and the different combinations that can ensue once you acquire different items. At times, games like these can be mind games. Overall I like this series and although there were errors early, it still holds its own against the competition. I am looking forward to the third game in the series assuming they will make one or not. (By the way KH II ended, it looks that way)
No comments:
Post a Comment