

The PS3 will arrive in North America on November 17th (approximately 3 weeks.) It sounds good but only 400,000 units will be shipped. The XBox 360 shipped out with that many units and in some cases, riots ensued just so that people can get first dibs on it. I personally will wait until the PS3 drops in price. I am still getting great satisfaction with my PS2. Even if I did have $500, I wouldn't immediately spend it on getting a PS3; I have other priorities. I think that the PS3's expensive price tag may not draw out the many anticipated fans thet the 360 drew. (although there are those who save up up money just to buy this thing) I will get one but I'm that eager to get in right now. I feel for the European market; they must wait til March (again) for the new system. I do think that the PS3 will do well in the battle of the console wars. Let's just hope this setback won't hurt Sony in the long run. If it does hurt them, expect Sony to be surpassed by the Wii in terms of sales.
No comments:
Post a Comment