Thursday, October 02, 2008
Wii need more colors
I was doing some thinking a while back and came up eith this thought: Why does the Wii not come in different colors? It's happened to the Game Boy and it's als happened to Nintendo's previous two console systems, the GameCube and the Nintendo 64. Maybe it's a little too early in the Wii's lifecycle to expand with more colors. But if you have more colors, I would think the Wii sell a whole lot more consoles then it does now (not saying that it is struggling to sell consoles currently). Controllers are already ahead of the color curve. Why not consoles (this includes the 360 and PS3 as well)? Is it more expensive because it isn't the standard white or black? I don't know. Again just a thought. What do you think?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment