Sunday, September 21, 2008
Mega Man 9 releases this week
On September 25, 2008, Mega Man 9 will release. Initially on the Wiiware only, it will also be on PSN and XBLA. 9 differs from Mega Man 7 and 8 and it looks more like versions 1-6 in that it went back to 8 bit format. If you aren't familiar with versions 1-6, try to find Mega Man anniversary collection because the compilation has those games on it along with 7 and 8 as well. In this iteration, Dr. Light gets blamed for something he didn't do and Mega Man sets out to clear his name. On the Xbox side, there are achievements. Some include beat the game five times in one day and beat the game without dying once. As for PS3 trophies, we shall see what they implement For people who have longed for a new Mega Man game--I'm not counting the Battle Network/Network Transmission, ZX, or Star Force series--this is for you. Now if only Capcom did another game in the X series. Who knows? It may be possible.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Thanks for the heads up, gamers542. Have you gotten to play the game yet? I think it's really awesome, but hopefully they do make another in the Mega Man X series like you said.
By the way, about a month ago I mentioned to you a Stacker 2 contest going on where users can win a PS3 or Xbox 360. I was wondering if you would be interested in making a post about it to help spread the word... You can take a look at the contest here: http://www.brickfish.com/Entertainment/Stacker2?tab=overview
I'm sure there are some readers of your blog who have yet to get both systems. Shoot me an e-mail if you'd like and I'd be happy to send more info and materials your way for a post. Thanks.
Franklin Keane
www.6hrpower.com
Franklin6hrpower@gmail.com
Post a Comment