Friday, September 05, 2008

Grand Theft Auto IV possible on Wii?

It is rumored that Take-Two, the company behind Grand Theft Auto, might bring the 4th iteration to the Wii. If this happens, it would be interesting. Given the slate of games on the Wii already, GTA IV will truly stand out. There are casual games on the Wii and this game is for the hardcore fan. If this happens, I would be interested to see how this unfolds. Given the success of GTA on the Wii's current generation counterparts (PS3 and Xbox 360), I wouldn't be surprised if the sales of this game only further increases the sales of the Wii (Not that it actually needs it). I can imagine people holding the Wiimote like a gun or having to move your Wiimote like your hands are holding a steering wheel. This may be the first M-rated game for the Wii (There may be one but I currently don't know what is). Whether that could affect sales I don't know yet. Overall, I like the idea. We shall see what happens in the future. Stay tuned.

No comments:

Folding at Home Stats

>
>