As I wrote earlier, there was a 160 GB PS3 in the works. Well this week it was released in the States. I was truly excited when I heard that it finally got released. Here's what in this bundle:
160 GB PS3
DualShock controller
The game Uncharted
and a voucher for the game PAIN
I've seen Uncharted played before and it would be an interesting to try out myself. Also of note here: this latest SKU is devoid of backwards compatibility. That means that the only SKU that currently has BC is the 80 GB (and even that will be phased out in favor of the non-BC one). No backwards compatibility bums me a bit. On the other hand though, the PS2 had BC and I never used it that much so then again, I guess it isn't too much of an issue. In my opinion, this amount of space is just perfect. Since game sizes are increasing drastically, we need a larger system and Sony delivered. Good job Sony.
No comments:
Post a Comment