Monday, January 05, 2009

Defend your (sand) castle

Along with Kirby's Dreamland 3 being released on the Virtual Console, there was a game called Sandy Beach being released on Wiiware. What this is is a game in which you can build sand castles. Simple enough. There is a tower defense version of this game also. In it, you defend your sand castle against crabs. For those who have never heard of the tower defense games, you defend your tower against, well, bullets. I was just introduced to this style of games last fall and some variants I like. Some variants include one of my favorites Gemcraft. In that game you defend against bugs by using gems placed in your tower. I also like Bloons. It's a game that uses monkeys to fend off balloons. Anyway, try this game out if you want. It's 500 points.

No comments:

Folding at Home Stats

>
>