Thursday, January 29, 2009
Halo Effect
For those that don't have a 360 already, now would be a time to get one. It was announced that Microsoft will bundle Halo 3 and halo Wars with the 360s somewhere later in the year. If you are a Halo fan, then this is for you. Personally, I wouldn't get it. For one, I think Halo is a better multiplayer series than single player and single player would be the only thing I play. I do play Halo but I'm not a diehard fan of it. That said, it's only coming out in Europe. The Americas may be left out in the cold, just like how they were with the Japan only release of the Gran Turismo 5: Prologue PS3 bundle in Japan. Only time will tell.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
i need an Xbox 360. can you help me get one.
http://fgy299-freebiesforyouandme.blogspot.com/
Post a Comment