
The PS3 has been out for a while now and we finally get something that everyone appreciates. Today is the release of the Greatest Hits collection. What it is is a bundle of games that are greatly reduced in price but still are the same if you brought them for regular price. The greatest hits price is $29.99, $30 cheaper than the normal $59.99 price tag. I really like this because I don't know about you but whenever I can, I buy games that fall under the greatest hits label. It saves money and who doesn't like that? Currently the games that fall under the umbrella are the following:
Warhawk
Ninja Gaiden Sigma
Fight Night Round 3
Motorstorm
Need for Speed: Carbon
Resistance: Fall of Man
Call of Duty 3
Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion
Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six: Vegas
Assassin's Creed
One game that I hope will be on there soon is Ratchet and Clank Future: Tools of Destruction. I have a feeling it will since all previous Ratchet and Clank games have been granted Greatest Hits status on the PS2. Admittedly, the only game that I would get for sure off this list is Ninja Gaiden Sigma. So with that said, let's game on!
No comments:
Post a Comment