Thursday, December 01, 2005

Final Fantasy: The "Final" Straw

Let me begin by saying that I don't care for Final Fantasy. With this and other famous titles reaching their peak, I think it's time to let some go. FF is one. There are no more storylines and the games are long enough as it is. That said I think it's time to pull the plug on a popular game before the game goes the way of Sega's Dreamcast (although that idea never caught on) Eventually the gameplay will be so watered down that the game will be called just another game and won't sell. When you do a FF show on the marching band field, that means that it's very popular and the game should cease production when the victory song is played. Square Enix, you have a victory with this one. End this game now before you get too careless like how other games have done. You don't want to make your games too bad.

No comments:

Folding at Home Stats

>
>