Friday, August 15, 2008
Ratchet and Clank Future: Quest for Booty on PSN
Next week (Aug 21), developer Insomniac Games will release the next game in the Ratchet and Clank series entitled Ratchet and Clank Future: Quest for Booty that can be downloaded from the Playstation Network. The price for this game is $15 which is a bargain compared to a game with similar length timewise (which I talk about later) that has a $59.99 price tag. This game takes place after Tools of Destruction and tries to bridge the gap of the origins of Ratchet. It is a short game (I've read about 4 hours long), and is episodic. I truly hope that this will not be the conclusion to a great series (I doubt it) and I will probably get this game (Come on Sony, distribute those PSN cards everywhere). I like Ratchet and Clank and I'm sure that I won't be disappointed with the latest title in the series. I have read that there will be a Ratchet and Clank console game that will be released in 2009. If that is the case, then Quest for Booty is a good time filler. I just hope there's no Clank missions. I hate those. Until next time,
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hi gamers i just wanted to let you know I changed your blog url to the correct one: http://loveforgames.blogspot.com/
Post a Comment