Monday, August 11, 2008

Rock Band 2: now with trophies

As we all know, Rock Band 2 will be shipping soon. If I was a person who owned the first edition of Rock Band (which I don't), I might buy the second one, game only though. The reason for that is because Rock Band songs will be forward compatible with Rock Band 2. Thankfully Harmonix will make Rock Band 2 sellable as game only if you choose to buy it like that. It was announced that Rock Band 2 has trophies. This came as not much of a surprise to me. This does, however, seem interesting because I wonder how many people will buy Rock Band 2 just for the trophy achievement? The trophies add another dimension to rocking out. Plus these don't seem as hard to get as in some other games (i.e. hired a staff member, play all around the world). I won't get this game (because I really don't have anyone to play it with and I have other friends who will buy this game) but I'm sure it will sell well because I know not everyone bought the first one. So for all you rockers, prepare for more rocking. You can find more information about the Rock Band 2 trophies here.

No comments:

Folding at Home Stats

>
>